ACC Electronix is looking for applicants to build our Team in the areas of supporting, designing, and building electronic test solutions to support our growing production of electronic products for our customer base.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop, construct, procure or modify existing and new test tooling and related software to ensure efficient and reliable production test processes.
- Provide assistance to Manufacturing and Test Engineering Team to support process revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods, processes, and procedures. These process-change types must involve writing change orders and deviations when needed based on customer and organizational requirements.
- Develop, document, schedule, perform, and complete routine maintenance on test related tooling and equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot process and test equipment problems when required and log/report related findings and potential solutions to Manufacturing and Test Engineering groups.
- Quantify test process times and identify areas for process improvements. (Utilizing time studies when needed or instructed)
- Provide hands on training to production employees on new and revised products and related test processes which accompany them.
- Assist in failure analysis, troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured product to determine root cause.
- Perform testing and gather related resulting data to aid in the assistance of resolving product, production, or process non-conformances.
- Promote / Support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities throughout the organization.
- Comply with all ACC Electronix policies and guidelines per ACC’s QMS (Quality Management System)
- Education / Experience
- BS EE, BS CS, BS EET, or AS ET (each with increasing work-related experience)
- Skills / Abilities / Execution
- Able to execute assigned responsibilities and tasks per agreed upon project schedules, while keeping all project and tasks priorities up to date and aligned/adjusted with the individual which the position reports to.
- General understanding of Manufacturing processes and the process aspects and how they account for maintaining a profitable operating organization.
- Strong basic-PC / work skills (MS Office Applications, Email, General Communications)
- Confident problem-solving skills / Efficient resource and time management skills
- Team player / Open to coaching from and/all supervisory personnel in the organization
- Previous experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Experience in and ISO environment
- PC application programming experience (C, VB, C#, NI LabView, SQL)
- Physical Requirements
- Capable of sitting/standing 8 hours per day
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.