- Maintains and repairs machinery, facilities and equipment on a prescribed schedule as needed. Schedules, tracks, and maintains equipment calibration according to required intervals.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs electrical apparatus, such as relays and blowers, and other electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Installs and maintains pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains internal physical structure of establishment.
- Assists in installation or repairs of automated machinery and equipment.
- Schedules repairs and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Assembles or repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures as needed.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Responsible for scheduling preventive maintenance and repairs in a manner most conducive to avoiding unnecessary interruption of normal processes.
- Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to
50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- One location